Don’t be fooled by lower prices anywhere else. Some companies will cut corners to save them time & money. Some won’t even vacuum your carpet… did you know up to 70% of the dirt in your carpet is dry soil, the kind of soil vacuuming picks up!! Who knows what other steps they are cutting?
Here at Advance Cleaning we clean every carpet with the customer in mind. We provide quality carpet cleaning and use only the best cleaning chemicals with no fillers. Here is what we do in every home and business.
- Our employees wear booties while in your home or business.
- We put carpet runners on your floors to prevent any damage to your hard surfaces.
- We put corner guards in the areas we are cleaning so our hose does not cause any damage.
- We vacuum all areas that we can reach. Yes, even the edges.
- We apply cleaning chemical to encapsulate and help breakdown dirt molecules. This helps tremendously when extracting dirt from your carpet.
- Then we take it a step further by using a machine throughout the home that provides a deep scrub to the carpet fibers. It’s called a CRB (counter rotating brush) this really brings the dirt and debris from deep in the carpet to the surface. We allow the chemical to sit for 15min
- Then we do a thorough rinse on the carpet with our carpet wand to extract the dirt and debris.
Other carpet cleaning services we offer:
- Carpet sealant Scotchgard protection.
- Pet stain removal.
- Deodorizer treatment.
- Upholstery cleaning.
- Eco-friendly cleaning.
- Spot and stain treatments for:
- Red wine
It’s important that you DO NOT treat your stain before we arrive. This could set it in permanently.
Please choose from one of our packages below. Kindly indicate in the comment section if you have stairs and how many. We charge $4 per stair. Our min charge is $30.
Homes with a living room & dining room in the same space is considered 2 rooms.
If you would like any other carpet cleaning services such as Scotchgard deodorizer treatment, please let us know in the comment section.